Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Living Room Update

We finished stripping the wallpaper on Saturday, so it only took us one week. However, we're dealing with more of the free range mutant glue like we found in the tiny bedroom/home office upstairs, so we've got a lot of razor-blading, plus some patching and caulking, in our future.

Because we're working in the downstairs, a more open part of our home, we've walled off the living room with sheets of plastic. They expand and contract as we move around, and as the AC cuts on and off. It's like our house has grown a lung in its middle. Kind of beautiful.

Otherwise, the plumbers are upstairs changing out my sink as I type. Suspense!

No comments:

Post a Comment