Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kitchen Conundrum: Just a Trim

Yesterday I added some moulding around the top of the bead board. I started by cutting each piece to size and giving them two coats of yellow paint. Then I drilled some pilot holes...

...and applied some construction adhesive (I labelled each piece on the back to keep track of where they all were to go).

This trim, originally intended to be crown moulding, gives the bead board a more finished appearance I think.

I even included it in the really small places:

I'm not so good at making mitered corners. But I am pretty good at filling in gaps with caulk!

No comments:

Post a Comment